Customer Service Assistant
Responsible for maintaining cleanliness and hygiene standards for appointed areas of the contract. Will maintain high standards of personal presentation. Ensure that all Health and Safety and COSHH regulations relevant to the position are met.
Job objectives and responsibilities
- Complete all duties to the specified standards and to the times dictated by your line manager.
- Work as part of the Cleaning team and be proactive in the cohesiveness of the team.
- Follow all Health and Safety guidelines and regulations.
- Complete all Mandatory training.
- To have a detailed knowledge of the areas which have to be covered in the course of your duty.
- To ensure that access to private rooms is not given to anyone other than the rightful occupant. Lock all rooms on exit and ensure the area is secured.
- Ensure your specified areas are cleaned to the company/customer standard. Ensure all daily, weekly and periodic tasks are carried out.
- To be fully compliant with the cleaning scheduled recording execution of tasks.
- To use the system in place for sorting, listing, dispatching and receiving laundry items.
- To carry out periodic checks for ad hoc housekeeping duties such as light bulbs and curtain hanging, and report any issues found.
- To ensure paper towels, soap and toilet rolls are replenished, and never allowed to deplete.
- To make and change beds.
- To deep clean bedrooms, offices and other areas when required.
- To ensure the correct use, storage, and control of machinery, equipment, cleaning materials and chemicals, ensuring that you follow safe systems of work at all times.
- To maintain a clean and tidy appearance, ensure your PPE is in good condition and fit for purpose and conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times.
- Ensure that you only use chemicals for which you have been trained to use, that all decanted products are correctly labeled and that you wear you protective clothing where instructed to do.
- Maintain, and organize COSHH cleaning cupboards, with strict adherence to training and COSHH regulations. Ensure that color coded equipment is never stored in a manner that it could cause cross contamination of pathogens, all equipment and cleaning materials shall be kept clean and in good safe working order.
- Compliance with the Health and Safety Act and COSHH regulations.
- To maintain strict security precautions to safeguard buildings, office spaces and equipment.
- Maintain company Quality Control Procedures.
- To develop your own skills within the scope of this position.
- Work as part of a team, and assist team members when the need arises
- Attend all work based training, Toolbox talks and team briefings when requested to do so.
- Other duties as requested by line manager.
- Proactively supporting works to ensure the consistent application of quality high standards demanded by the Contract .
- To provide support to visiting contractors as required.
- This job description is not exhaustive and you are expected to be willing to undertake other work of which you are capable and for which you have trained or will receive training from the Company.
What we are looking for
- Full driving license
- team player
Mitie will pay a competitive salary, monthly site allowance and bonus. Hours of work are 47.5 per week. The contract duration is 27 months with 74 days leave excluding weekends.
To apply for this job please visit fr.indeed.com.