Callisto is a small engineering company depending on team spirit, valuing and investing in our employee’s development and oriented towards a culture of quality and efficiency which is good for our clients and good for our staff.
Due to expansion of business and internal re-organisation, we are seeking to recruit a new team member who will join the technical team made up of six engineers and four technicians.
Under the supervision of the Chief Operating Officer (COO), your main role will be to take over existing activities:
- Software development and management: experience in both industrial and laboratory software design, coding, testing and operational management
(which includes customer support, investigations on reported problems and debugging/solving the problems). The candidate will be in-charge for all the software-related activities for the products of the company.datewill be in-charge for all the
- Design, development (coding), testing, delivery and operational support of software applications for cryogenic and ambient radio-frequency receivers, automated
cryogenic test systems and internal software tools involving:
- Design activities and documentation of software Development and coding under MS Windows and Linux (SUSE, Debian) environments with the following languages:
- Web (html, php, java…)
- Typical software functions are: monitoring and control of hardware via existing libraries, automated thermal control, user interface (direct or via web
server), data logging (data files), network and data communication interfaces (TCPIP, serial, etc..) • Definition of test and validation plans and procedures, execution of tests, bug tracking management and resolution, production of test reports.
- Software releases management including management of software versions and release notes
Management of IT systems hardware and software including:
- Housekeeping of various register files, execution of annual IT plan and budget defined with the CEO and COO, writing of quarterly reports on IT activities
- Management of IT-related problems, hardware and software: tracking problems and ensuring that solving actions are defined and correctly executed by the IT taskforce.
Mandatory Skills and Experience
- Three years of relevant professional work experience in multiple software developments
- Academics: 2-3-year degree in software development or equivalent2-3-year degree in software development or equivalent
- Strong skills in Python
- Strong personal organizational skills
- Strong experience in software testing, validation and documentation
- Fluent in English: (customers are mostly English-spoken, documentation is in English)
- Comfortable with social interactions in multicultural work environments, good communication skills, driver of team/collaborative working
- VBA (for MS Office on Windows) and C/C++ will be a strong plus
- Experience with NI Labview will be a strong plus
- Knowledge, good understanding of monitoring and control (M&C) systems architectures
- Personal projects (hobbies) in software development, for instance on Raspberry Pi or similar will be a strong plus
- Personal projects in PC building or customization will be a plus
- Experience in customer support or operational software “maintenance” support
- Good understanding of IT systems
To apply for this job please visit fr.indeed.com.