Assistant Celebrities & Men’s division
Who We Are:
IMG is a global leader in sports, fashion, events and media. The company manages some of the world’s greatest athletes and fashion icons; owns and operates hundreds of live events annually; and is a leading independent producer and distributor of sports and entertainment media. IMG also specializes in licensing, sports training and league development. IMG is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global sports and entertainment company.
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
- Align actions to overall values of IMG Models; committing to equitable and inclusive practices and behaviors
- Manage calendar for meetings and events
- Prepare in office meetings – greeting guests, booking and readying conference rooms
- Submit Concur expenses for the managers they assist
- Occasional light errands – for bespoke business circumstances only
- Monitor events/bookings in ICE daily – verify all data (time/rate/expenses/travel/location/booking agreement/billing information/model signature of booking agreement)
- Talent support at direction of managers, senior managers, directors or VP
- Book glam/styling – source PR agencies and beauty companies
- Book transportation/flights/accommodations for talent for business purposes
- On set talent support – admin. / personal errands within scope of business
- Manage incoming mail/packages for talent
- Ownership of processing and fulfillment of all booking briefs
- Generate booking agreement drafts for approval
- Maintain proper use of ICE – ensuring all jobs have a fully executed booking agreement, with the correlating correct and pertinent billing information
- Provide follow up as needed for outstanding elements that hinder expedient invoicing
- Understand company policy regarding conflicts of interest and high-risk deals
- Learn to “connect the dots” with information flow between talent/ customer/ legal / finance
- Keep a roster verifying all bookings coupled w/contract are complete
- Work with immigration team to track expiration dates and coordinate paperwork needed for Visa renewals, international jobs, permanent residency maintenance and passportsdates and coordinate paperwork needed for Visa renewals, international jobs, permanent residency maintenance and passports
- We are fueled by Persistence, adapting and seeking solutions in the face of challenges.
- We support and elevate diverse voices, promoting equity and inclusion within our company, industries and community.
- We operate with a spirit of Entrepreneurialism, a willingness to take risks and mindset that is built to disrupt.
- We rely on Collaboration across our network to power culture and unite people around the world.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of Excellence in every aspect of our work, including how we interact with one another, our clients and our partners.
To apply for this job please visit fr.indeed.com.