- Important multinational company in the manufacturing field
- Excellent career opportunity
Important multinational company operating in the manufacturing sector located in west Milan
The role will have the following responsibilities:
- Optimize and manage recruitment processes, from the selection phase (in coordination with the function managers) to onboarding in the company;
- Coordinate internal activities, from contracts to all monthly and annual obligations;
- Support workforce planning, including headcount planning and budgeting;
- Structuring and extending corporate welfare policies;
- Structuring and coordinating team training programs, implementing professional growth paths;
- Activate employee engagement programs and promote corporate values by creating an excellent People Experience;
- Keep track of project status and progress through clear, quick-to-interpret reports with specific KPIs;
- Monitoring and proposing contractual forms, collaborations with institutions, institutes or other that allow contractual forms useful for the company’s economic savings.
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate has the following requirements:
- At least 5 years’ previous experience in a similar role;
- Previous experience in the development of training and professional growth programs;
- Ability to align and align teams of different types and backgrounds towards goals and principles;
- Expertise in activating and expanding welfare plans;
- Excellent analytical skills with knowledge of packages such as Office and Zucchetti;
- Fluency in English.
To apply for this job please visit it.indeed.com.