- Full Time
Job Summary :
Serves customers by greeting, welcoming, directing and timely responding to any of their enquiries either through telephone or in-person.
1. Welcome customers by greeting them upon their arrival and guiding them appropriately to the concerned person/section by understanding the purpose of the visit.
2. Assist customers by issuing token numbers for queueing system or notify the concerned Service Advisor if the customer has an appointment.
3. Monitor and ensure that the reception area is clean, well-organized, and in line with the ASG facility standards.
4. Answer customer inquiries timely through telephone by complying with ASG telephone standards and route the calls appropriately if needed.
5. Update customer files in the designated system if it requires changes.
6. Conduct necessary follow-ups with spare parts staff and customers in regard to the Special Order Parts Handling (SOPH).
7. Record any customer complaint either through telephone or in-person in the designated systems.
8. Provide administrative/clerical support for the operation where he/she is assigned.
9. Adhere to the Standard Operating Procedures wherever applicable.
To apply for this job please visit kw.indeed.com.