Our client is the sole distributor of international automotive brands in GCC. Their operations also include Information Technology, investment, industrial, and finance with best practices in each sector. They are currently looking to hire a Receptionist Supervisor to join their team in Kuwait.
Listen to customers to check the vehicle’s technical problems or ordinary service needs, estimate the cost, and allocate appointments for delivery in a hospitable and professional manner.
- Listen carefully to customer complaints, check the customer’s vehicle, and record and complete all information with signatures in the check-in sheet as per customer request.
- Explain repair estimated costs, repair process, and delivery time with comprehensive information related to customer questions.
- Follow up on customer vehicle repair status with job controller and ensure of completing repair works as per quality operation standards confirmed by quality controller.
- Inform the customer about any additional work and obtain his approval if any needed.
- Contact the customer to inform about completing the repair work and vehicle readiness for receipt.
- Ensure of satisfying the customer by doing the required repairs on time and within good quality of work.
- Receive and process the vehicles which need ordinary service, ensure of accomplished jobs with technical staff before delivery.
- Check and make sure that reception area is clean, organize and all facilities (newspaper, coffee machine, PC. etc).
- Available and working properly at the beginning of his shift on daily basis.
- Prepare all required daily reports related to repair orders.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ Years of experience with high-volume brands in a similar role
- Good knowledge of vehicles and tools including their designs, uses, repair and maintenance.
- Computer skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Teamwork and co-operation.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.