- Full Time
- Kuwait City, Kuwait
Team Lead Riders
A Team Lead Rider will assist the Rider Supervisor in the performance of riders, managing the assigned outsourced companies, and supervising Rider Coordinators.
What’s On Your Plate?
- Monitor and improve Rider Performance and Compliance
- Manage rider roster with proper allocation of shifts/breaks/off-days etc
- Setting up a performance improvement plan to improve the performance of low-performing riders
- Monitor riders’ performance on an individual level and be responsible for coaching/warning riders
- Prepare a late login list and share it with all 3PLs
- Meet with 3PL Supervisors
- Monthly zone meeting with 3PLs to discuss performance and updates
- Supervise the Coordinators that assist dispatchers over communication channels related to riders
- Ensure compliance with rider equipment
- Develop the team in coordination with regional rules
- Support the team through all processes in achieving talabat goal
- Handle Rider Supervisors’ duties in their absence
What Did We Order?
- Bachelor’s Degree graduate
- 2-3 years of experience in the food/grocery tech industry is highly preferred
- Proficient in Google Suite tools: GDoc, GSheet, GSlides, GForms, etc
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Fluency in Arabic and English languages is required
- Influencing and negotiation skills: good public speaking and presentation skills
- People management skills: experience in managing a large group of people
- Stakeholder management skills: experience in dealing with cross-cultural team members and cross-functional teams
- Ability to analyze data and derive insights from comprehensive data reports
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, work under pressure, handle stress
To apply for this job please visit kw.indeed.com.