|Hiring Organization||Marriott Hotels|
|Post Name||Bell Person|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 8 To GBP 11 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC4A 1EN|
The London EDITION is looking for a new Bell Person to join the team!
Would You Like a Job That Gives You
- £500 joining bonus
- Late evening/Early morning tax allowance up to £20
- Discounted accommodation in over 9,000 hotels all over the world. Yes, 9,000!
- £5 breakfast when staying in any of our European hotels
- Discounted food & drink in all our restaurants and bars
- Discounts for your friends and family
- Free gym membership
- Wellness and mental health programs
- Flexible scheduling
- World-class training and development, including leadership development and WSET
- Unlimited career opportunities (internationally and locally)
- Half-price cinema tickets
- Specially curated discounts in thousands of shops
- Amazing staff parties
- …and much more
We are looking for someone who loves to connect with people, who interact in an authentic and sophisticated way and ensures our guests leave with lasting memories of their stay at the London EDITION.
Experience is Not Necessary –
this is a great opportunity for someone who would love to kick-start their career in the hospitality industry! As Bell Person you will:
- Be the first and last person our guests interact with when visiting The London EDITION
- Help guests from the moment they arrive until they reach their room, assisting with luggage and settling them so that they feel at home with us
- Use initiative and a proactive approach to ensure we always give our guests unique and fabulous options to make the most of their time and their visit.
- Make recommendations to each guest so their experience in the hotel is unique and memorable.
- Deliver a 5-star luxury service personalized to each and every guest.
Our Most Successful Bell Person is:
- A really nice person!
- Understands the impact of their job on the overall guest experience
- A team player
- Flexible and willing to meet the demands of a 24-hour operation
- Loves interacting with people
This role requires the ability to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance. Standing, sitting, or walking for extended periods of time and ensuring a professional demeanor, clear communication, and appearance in a clean uniform are also required.
The London EDITION represents authentic comfort, extraordinary style, and an exceptional level of service in a uniquely individual environment. Located in the Fitzrovia neighborhood of central London, the property brings together the integrity and character of a historic building with a simple, sophisticated design sensibility to create a seamless blend of charisma and ease. With 173 guest rooms, a vibrant restaurant, multiple bars, event spaces, and meeting rooms, the hotel offers a dynamic social hub where guests and visitors can work, relax, and experience all the benefits of a home away from home.
If this sounds like the perfect place for you, apply to be our next Bell Person today!
A joining bonus is only applicable if an employee passes three months of probation and is not on their leave of notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.marriott.com.