Duties Include: Liaising and assisting external visitors, government officials at all levels, students and staff on a variety of queries and matters; obtaining and distributing information; coordinating and preparing correspondence; notetaking; calendaring and meeting preparation and logistics; conducting research; making travel arrangements and maintaining budgets and preparing expense reports; assists with organizing College events and programs that involve the Office of the President.
- Post-secondary 2-year diploma in Administration, Executive Assistant, Business, Communications, or a related discipline
- Minimum 4 years’ progressive Administrative experience
- Excellent people skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Refined written and verbal skills
- Analytical with strong problem-solving ability
- Detail oriented; highly organized and able to prioritize
- Both an individual and team player
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated and reliable
- Professional, tactful and discreet with the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
While transcripts are not required for the interview, they are mandatory prior to any offer of employment.
Fanshawe College provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, the hiring manager and the Recruitment Coordinator leading the recruitment will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant’s accommodation needs.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.