Warehouse Associate – LA
We are seeking a reliable and detail-oriented Warehouse Associate to join our Los Angeles team. As the Warehouse Associate, you will be responsible for performing various tasks to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of our warehouse. Your primary responsibilities will include receiving, storing, and distributing goods and maintaining accurate inventory records. The ideal candidate should have excellent organizational skills, and possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Receive incoming shipments and verify the contents against purchase orders or packing slips.
- Unload and inspect all incoming goods for damage or discrepancies, reporting any issues to the appropriate personnel.
- Sort and organize received items in designated storage areas, ensuring efficient space utilization.
- Accurately label, tag, and store products using appropriate equipment and methods to maintain inventory integrity.
- Perform regular inventory counts to ensure accuracy and report any discrepancies or stock shortages promptly.
- Pick, pack, and prepare orders for shipment according to established guidelines, ensuring accuracy and timely delivery.
- Operate forklifts, pallet jacks, and other warehouse equipment safely and efficiently.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment, including sweeping, mopping, and removing any debris or hazards.
- Collaborate with other team members to fulfill customer orders and meet productivity targets.
- Assist with loading trucks for outgoing shipments, ensuring proper handling and secure packaging.
- Follow safety protocols and maintain a high level of awareness to prevent accidents and injuries.
- Report any equipment malfunctions or maintenance needs to the supervisor or maintenance team.
- Comply with company policies and procedures, including security measures, to safeguard company assets.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives and suggest ideas for optimizing warehouse operations.
- Attend training sessions and meetings as required to enhance job knowledge and stay updated on industry trends
We believe you
- have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and a flexible approach
- have creative problem-solving skills and a solutions-focused mindset
- are engage in projects with a sense of urgency
- are a strong communicator and relationship builder
- are a self-starter: you thrive on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.