Reward and Regulations Associate
|Hiring Organization||PwC Luxembourg|
|Post Name||Reward and Regulations Associate|
|Qualification||Master’s degree required in Economics, Management, Human Resources, Finance, or applied Sciences|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 35 To EUR 40 Per Hour|
|Location||Luxembourg City, Luxembourg 2182|
Job Description & Summary
People, Experience, and Change (PE&C) is a community of experts, whose capabilities are focused on addressing people-related challenges within the organization. Based on our diverse set of skills and expertise, our vision is to enable businesses to achieve a greater people-centricity so as to ensure change is implemented and strategy is executed while caring for compliance requirements.
The value of our approach is created by our focus on listening and understanding our client’s and users’ pain points and needs and we proactively co-create and co-innovate solutions where the people have a role to play in designing the most relevant operating models.
Our practice offers a broad spectrum of professional services for the seamless delivery of multi-disciplinary services and solutions, such as Reward and Regulations, Talent Solutions & HR Excellence, Organisational Change, People Analytics, User Experience, and HR Technology.
Within our People, Experience & Change team, your missions will be focused between the Reward and Regulations team and HR Excellence projects. As an Associate, you will be involved in various projects working for our clients:
- To align the client reward strategies with their business objectives;
- To make the client reward plans efficient regarding the applicable regulations;
- To help with the design and implementation of the most appropriate global reward programs, mixing monetary and non-monetary rewards;
- To assist in creating and/or reviewing Financial Sector Remuneration Policies and providing Regulatory
- Reward advise to clients;
- To evaluate and classify job functions (job grading);
- To develop remuneration surveys at national and international levels;
- To carry out HR Audits and HR Due Diligence projects;
- To assist in creating and/or reviewing client’s HR policies, namely Reward &; Well-being policies;
- Support in HR Regulatory matters clients such as Collective Bargaining Agreement negotiations and implementation, flexible working requests, gender pay analysis, etc;
- Other client projects linked with any Reward or HR Regulations.
- Master’s degree required in Economics, Management, Human Resources, Finance, or applied Sciences;
- Certification in Luxembourg Labour Law is a strong asset;
- Relevant work experience (1-3 years) in compensation & benefits, tax, pension, or payroll;
- Previous experience in Financial Sector regulations (CRD V, IFR/D, AIFM, UCITS V, etc.) is a strong asset;
- Strong analytical, computer, and communication skills;
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills, Power BI/Alteryx/Tableau is a plus;
- Ability to work with figures and to understand the strategic goals at stake;
- Aptitude to both work independently and in a team on multiple projects;
- You are able to handle multiple tasks at the same time under pressure;
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and French, German, and/or Luxembourgish would be an additional asset;
- You can work autonomously and manage priorities;
- You have good interpersonal and commercial skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.pwc.com.