|Hiring Organization||WFDM LTD|
|Qualification||High school degree or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 22 To EUR 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Ta’ Xbiex, Malta 1430|
Responsible for the smooth operation of the Indian Specialty Outlet kitchen with an emphasis on quality, presentation within the guidelines of the standardized menus, and employee training, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Supervise the Indian Specialty Outlet kitchen in the preparation and presentation of all food items in accordance with the hotel’s SOPs and standardized menu guidelines
- Monitor regular standards of production to ensure the highest level of quality
- Participate in the drafting of concept ideas and menus for all special events and functions while encouraging all employees to put forward their ideas and utilize them wherever practical
- Ensure quality standards are implemented and follow the appropriate hygiene standards as per food safety and hygiene requirements at all times
- Ensure consistent on-the-job training sessions for culinary colleagues and promote health & safety
- Develop and plan menus and daily specials.
- Create prep lists for the kitchen crew.
- Manage food costing and inventory.
- Maintain standards for food storage, rotation, quality, and appearance.
- Ensure compliance with applicable health codes and regulations.
- Establish maintenance and cleaning schedules for equipment, storage, and work areas.
- High school degree or equivalent
- Excellent knife-handling skills
- Understanding of menu and recipe development techniques
- 3-5 years experience in high-volume kitchens
- Previous kitchen management experience
- Understanding of health and sanitation laws
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.com.mt.