Transport & Customs Specialist
Job Description Summary
In this role you’ll manage transportation / customs and related logistics of goods and services to and from internal and/or external customers/suppliers in Russia and CIS Countries. Impacts departmental operations and responsible for planning/execution. The role has some autonomy but is focused on execution of activities within an operating discipline covered by standard functional practices and procedures. Some judgment may be required but this is typically with guidance
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
- Manage the inbound shipments of Pharma products from the manufacturing Sites to the warehouses in Russia & CIS Countries including Customs processing. Manage delivery of Products from the warehouse in Russia to the end Customer. Developing in-depth knowledge of a technical discipline. Uses prior experience and acquired technical expertise to execute policy/strategy.
- Manages inbound Pharmaceutical Serialisation process in Russia.
- Manages the set up and agreement of the Logistics clauses in Customer Contracts
- In-depth understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work. In-depth understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- Uses some level of judgment and has ability to propose different solutions outside of set parameters but with guidance. Uses prior experience and on-the-job training to solve straightforward tasks. Has access to technical skills and analytic thinking required to solve problems. May use multiple internal sources outside of own team to arrive at decisions.
- A job at this level is likely to be an individual contributor with proven interpersonal skills or an early people leader who can hire and develop talent. Provides informal guidance to new team members
- Provides direction, counsel, creates and executes on customs strategy affecting customs transactions on behalf of GE HealthCare LLC.
- Develops strong customer relationships and serves as the interface between customer and the Company.
- Works cross functionally and globally with the Suppling Sites to optimize the Transport and Customs arrangements ensuring compliance with the national and international regulations for Pharmaceuticals and trade.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- At least 3 years Logistics Transport / Customs scheduling experience, preferably in the Pharma Industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills and experience of dealing with internal/ external stakeholders. Must have an excellent ability to communicate, both verbally and written, in English.
- Russian – fluent
- Commercial/Quality awareness. Fully conversant with Pharmaceutical GDP (Good Distribution Practice).
- Established project management skills
- This role requires advanced experience in the Logistics, Transport & Customs. Knowledge level is comparable to a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college ( or a high school diploma with relevant experience).
To apply for this job please visit jobs.gecareers.com.