Senior SEO Manager
Join Puffy’s team at our Dubai headquarters, situated in the world’s safest and most globally connected city. Puffy is a rapidly expanding e-commerce retailer renowned for our exceptional mattresses loved by millions of sleepers in North America. Since entering the bed-in-a-box market in 2016, we’ve achieved consistent year-on-year growth and garnered attention from top publications like Entrepreneur.com and TechCompanyNews. Our product line now includes a complete range of bedroom essentials, from pillows to bedding and accessories.
Our innovative business is looking for a Senior SEO Manager and drive exponential e-commerce growth. Collaborate with Marketing, Analytics, and Senior Management to devise cutting-edge strategies. Define SEO success metrics, communicate performance insights, and develop customer-driven content strategies. Shape the future of SEO at Puffy, revolutionize e-commerce, and make a lasting impact worldwide.
Why joining us could be the next best step in your career?
- Unmatched compensation: Get a minimum 30% salary rise + a 10% monthly bonus.
- 100% Tax-Free income: Relocate to Dubai, and you keep ALL your earnings.
- Seamless relocation: We offer full relocation support, including flights, visa sponsorship, and two weeks of hotel accommodation on arrival.
- Embrace Diversity & Inclusion: We are committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and diverse company with 16+ nationalities currently in our Dubai team.
- Accelerate your career trajectory: Experience accelerated career growth within your role through a clear path and annual internal promotion opportunities.
- Rapid business expansion: Puffy’s headcount increased by 35% in 2022, demonstrating our substantial growth potential.
- Forbes Member CEO: Gain valuable experience working with a CEO who is a member of the Forbes Council.
- Prime Location in Dubai: You will work full-time at our state-of-the-art, centrally located office space in the center of Dubai Marina.
- Health & Lifestyle: We prioritize a healthy lifestyle. On top of world-class health insurance (dental & vision included), our canteen is stocked with organic snacks, juices, fruits, tea & coffee.
- Top-tier equipment and tech stack: We provide the best equipment and technology to empower you in your work.
- Strategize with Marketing teams, Analytics, and Senior Management teams to recommend strategies that drive SEO growth.
- Define SEO success metrics, develop and manage high-quality reporting, and communicate performance and insights that show progress toward program KPIs involving customer data
- Develop and execute long-term roadmaps and customer-centric content strategies in alignment with brand priorities and development cycles.
- Participate in and report findings of comprehensive Website Audits and Competitive Search Analysis
- Lead monthly and seasonal analysis and review of all owned campaigns
- Remain up to date on the latest industry trends, guidelines, and search algorithm changes
- Understand complex business capabilities and partner with tech partners to define technical requirements and business needs
- Developing and executing ROI-driven SEO campaigns
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings, and other SEO aspects
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- Proven experience as SEO Manager for 2-5 years.
- Proven experience in developing and executing ROI-driven SEO campaigns
- Understanding of the B2C marketing space and DTC process
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g., Conductor, Screaming Frog, Hrefs, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Excellent communication skills Strong organizational and leadership skills Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
Click “Apply” to start your application today! We’ve optimized our recruitment process into 3 simple steps. If you pass the test, you will be scheduled for Stage 2 within one business day.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.