Full Job Description
- Fun, friendly supportive team environment
- Develop your career in a growing organization
About the role
Our team at Longford Park Village in Takanini is on the lookout for a superstar receptionist. You will provide quality and timely reception support which enables effective service delivery for our Village residents and staff. This is a varied role, but a crucial one, as you will be the backbone and first point of contact for all visitors to the Village.
Some of your key responsibilities include
- Attending all reception duties including telephone calls
- Sorting documents, mail & parcels in order to be delivered to appropriate individuals within the Village
- Providing great customer service to our residents and visitors
- Assisting the management with administration and liaison services for residents
- Encouraging open communication between Staff/management and residents being the liaison if needed between the two
- Ad hoc admin, reception work as needed
You will be well presented with a confident personality, well-mannered and approachable. You will be able to work autonomously and as part of the wider village team and have a passion for supporting our residents and staff. Things that will help and support your application include:
- Previous Receptionist experience dealing with a range of people
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Solid administration skills and varied skills across coordination and transactional accounts would be highly beneficial
- Excellent written and oral English skills
Metlifecare is a leading New Zealand owner and operator of retirement villages, providing rewarding lifestyles and outstanding care to more than 6500 New Zealanders. We pride ourselves on providing retirement communities in which people are empowered to be the very best version of themselves.
To apply for this job please visit nz.indeed.com.