Knowledge Gate International School
|Hiring Organization||Knowledge Gate International School|
|Post Name||EYFS Teacher|
|Qualification||A degree and PGCE or B.Ed or the equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||OMR 955 To OMR 1000 Per Month|
|Location||Muscat, Oman 112|
Knowledge Gate International School (KGIS) is seeking to appoint an outstanding EYFS Teacher.
Knowledge Gate International School (KGIS) is a vibrant school offering a premium British-style education to both expatriate and local students in the Sultanate of Oman. KGIS is a community school with a strong and growing reputation thanks to its pedagogical approach, the opportunity for staff development, and outstanding examination results. The school is seeking a pioneering practitioner who is passionate about their subject and wishes to broaden their own experience within an innovative, friendly, and collaborative environment.
Applicants will be academically able, with a degree in the subject. They will also be enthusiastic collegiate teachers. Involvement in the wider life of this successful and growing British school is expected.
KGIS students are inspired and equipped to be pioneers of their own future who thrive with purpose in a rapidly changing world. Our unique future-focused curriculum enables our young people to be resilient, innovative, and ingenious. To be a KGIS student is to be a confident global citizen who can and will make a difference.
Teaching and Learning at KGIS
KGIS is a member of the Inspired global group of schools, which aspires to the highest standards in private education. Integrating innovative, challenging, and enriching programs in the academic curriculum, performing arts and sport is central to the Inspired approach.
A member of British Schools in the Middle East (BSME) and COBIS accredited, we have high expectations of our students throughout their educational journey. Our aim is to provide our graduating students with a passport to the best universities, colleges, and careers around the world.
We are looking for an outstanding, energetic, inspirational teacher who is passionate about their students. Candidates must be team players and must be committed to achieving high levels of learning.
We are looking for reflective practitioners who have:
- An enhanced disclosure from the DBS or equivalent, and who are committed to the welfare of all children
- A degree and PGCE or B.Ed or the equivalent, with a minimum of two years post-qualification teaching experience.
- The degree must be in the subject taught or a closely related subject
- Experience delivering GCSE and A Level
- Confidence in the use of ICT in teaching
- High expectations and aspirations for all students
- A commitment to the overall development of young people
- An open-minded approach to their work, are willing to learn and develop
- A demonstrable love for what they do and a proven track record
To apply for this job please visit www.tes.com.