IT Copywriter (English Speaker)
About Intellectsoft: We are a digital transformation consultancy and engineering company that delivers cutting-edge solutions for global organizations and technology startups. We have been helping companies and established brands reimagine their business through digitalization.
Our values: DIVERSITY, OPENNESS, TEAMWORK. We embrace our diversity, strive for open dialogue and constructive feedback, and this unites us and allows us to be an amazing team!
Our client is one of the biggest European audit company.
As a copywriter you will write original seo articles and other texts on software development in general and on its implementation in Fintech, Healthcare, and Construction industries.
- 2+ years on a similar role as a copywriter/content writer in an IT company
- Native/ Near Native English, ability to speak Ukrainian/Russian
- Strong creative copywriting skills
- Ability to create engaging content (blog posts, PR articles, and long reads like ebooks or case studies)
- Familiarity with SEO practices
- Experience in creating content for SMM, PPC, and email marketing
- Experience in writing PR articles
- Interest in software development and technologies like IoT, Blockchain, AI/ML etc., and understanding these topics
- Interest in innovations in Fintech, Healthcare, and Construction industries
- Great organizational and networking skills
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to work with large volumes of data and multiple information sources
- Attention to detail along with the ability to edit content and deliver top-notch results
- Experience in B2B marketing is welcome but not mandatory
- Ability to work in a fast-paced IT environment
- Impeccable time management skills
- You are passionate, result-driven, enthusiastic self-learner and team-player
- Plagiarism, bold rewriting, and ChatGPT are not allowed in your texts
- Knowledge of the Norwegian language is a plus
- Create captivating marketing content (blog posts, ebooks, white papers, case studies, press releases, PR articles, social media posts, etc.)
- Develop content for the website, landing pages, and other sources
- Manage the company’s social media accounts, improve engagement, post content regularly
- Ensure brand messages are consistent
- 35 paid absence days per year for work-life balance of each specialist + 1 additional day for each following year of cooperation with the company
- Up to 15 unused absence days can be add to income after 12 month of cooperation
- 60$/month — insurance compensation
- 55$/month — depreciation compensation for personal laptop usage for work needs
- Udemy courses of your choice
- Regular soft-skills trainings
- Excellence Сenters meetups
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.