- Full Time
- Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
- Check purchase requests and obtain quotations at least three quotations in accordance with establishment’s policies & standards.
- Assist all departments in sourcing new suppliers.
- Process purchase orders received from the various departments.
- Process the daily market list as a priority.
- Make sure the delivery of goods is according to delivery date that required in the purchase order and market list.
- Advise the Financial Controller on quotations recommending suppliers offering the most competitive price whilst taking consideration quality, delivery time and consistency of supply.
- Have a good understanding of the type, quality and pricing of all purchase items regularly required by the hotel.
- Following up and ensure that all the outstanding orders are properly delivered and accordingly maintained the communication effectively with users.
- Maintain the tracking procedures for all the process in efficient and traceable manners
- Diploma/ Degree in any related field.
- 2 years + related experience preferred with buying/purchasing experience.
- Exposure in handling projects, purchase of packaging materials, machineries, spare parts, facilities & utilities items.
- Well versed in purchasing techniques and assisting in vendor selection with excellent negotiation skills.
- Positive attitude to learn and take up new challenges.
- Independent and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Fast learner and adaptable on different site conditions.
- Good analytical skill, project leading, problem solving & communication skill
- Required skills: Ms Excel, Google sheet, Google slide, Quickbooks
To apply for this job please visit ng.indeed.com.