- Full Time
- Salalah, Oman
British School Salalah
- Competitive terms of employment
- Tax Free Salary (25,000 – 29,000 GBP per annum) + Generous housing allowance
- Utilities allowance
- Medical insurance (including dependents)
- Annual air fare allowance (including up to 3 dependents)
- Freight allowance
- End of Service Benefit per completed year
- Opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues in Salalah with the support of British School Muscat
- Excellent professional development and guidance
- Free tuition at BSS for 2 dependent children
- NQTs welcome to apply
- BA in Education or BA Degree with PGCE
- Experience teaching the English National Curriculum
- Previous experience working with students whom English is not their first language
- Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
- A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
- Recent and consistent involvement in extracurricular activities
- Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age and ethnic background
- A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
- Fluent English speaker
British School Salalah recently achieved COBIS Accreditaion.
The successful candidate should be able to plan learning opportunities and create an enabling environment that supports excellent student outcomes. You must possess energy and enthusiasm to deliver lessons that engage, enthuse and motivate our learners.
Applications are reviewed as they are received. It is advisable to submit your application at the earliest opportunity. The school reserves the right to make an earlier appointment if a suitable candidate is identified. BSS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to satisfactory references and DBS/Police clearance.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes’ Fair Recruitment Policy.
To apply for this job please visit om.indeed.com.