Jobs in San Antonio TX Full Time, We are searching for a detail-oriented, dependable technician to join our growing team. The technician’s responsibilities include monitoring and servicing systems, diagnosing problems and troubleshooting equipment, running tests and completing reports, updating and improving existing systems, and repairing or replacing faulty equipment.
You should collaborate with other professionals and be able to make useful recommendations wherever possible. To be successful as a technician, you should demonstrate strong self-discipline and a passion for technology. Oustanding technicians possess sound knowledge of their trade and superb active listening skills.
The technician’s responsibilities include monitoring and servicing systems, diagnosing problems and troubleshooting equipment, running tests and completing reports, updating and improving existing systems, and repairing or replacing faulty equipment.
|Hiring Organization||Sewell Auto Parts|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 18 To USD 22 Per Hour|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78257|
Building relationships, not selling cars and trucks, is our first priority, and it has been for more than a century. “Customers for Life” – that is our aim. Generations of customers have bought their vehicles from our dealerships. The secret is in how we treat others and each other.
Sewell is still the family-owned business it always has been. You never get the feeling that “it’s just business”; a sense of family and the importance of long-term relationships always come through. You can experience our service at 18 dealerships across Austin, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston, and San Antonio.
We will provide the best vehicle sales and service experience for our customers. We will do this in a way that will foster the continuous improvement of our people and our company. We will be a top-performing, thoroughly professional, and genuinely caring organization in all that we do.
- Inspecting, analyzing, and troubleshooting systems and equipment.
- Reading repair manuals and liaising with other professionals.
- Running tests and interpreting results to make effective recommendations.
- Writing up reports, safety regulations, and preventative maintenance plans.
- Sourcing replacement parts.
- Negotiating with suppliers and clients.
- Repairing or replacing faulty equipment.
- Fabricating any components required.
Skills & Requirements
- A relevant degree, certification, or license may be required.
- Experience as a technician.
- A driver’s license.
- Ability to multitask and liaise with professionals in different fields.
- Ability to explain problems simply and clearly.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to follow health and safety regulations.
- Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Dental insurance.
- Disability insurance.
- Employee assistance program.
- Employee discount.
- Flexible schedule.
- Flexible spending account.
For More Category Wise Jobs
Please Visit – https://pnrstatusirctc.in/jobs/
- PNRStatusIRCTC does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Jobs in San Antonio TX Full Time.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org