Scanline VFX is an award-winning leader in the visual effects industry with 7 studios worldwide. Founded in 1989, we are now a diverse team of over 1,200 from all over the world. We believe in the power of storytelling and are committed to helping filmmakers realize their artistic vision. Eyeline Studios, our virtual production division, is rethinking the future of real-time filmmaking by providing creators unmatched flexibility.
Netflix’s investment in both Scanline VFX and Eyeline Studios empowers us to continue to push the boundaries of what is possible in digital content creation.Scanline VFX, a subsidiary of Netflix and with a total of 7 studios in Europe, North America, and Asia, is a global visual special effects (VFX) production company with various awards. Founded in 1989, it has grown into a team with over 1,000 artists of various nationalities. Recently, Eyeline Studios, based on our Virtual Production, is creating an environment in real time that can overcome realistic limitations of film production, such as cost and time.
Working as a Production Assistant at Scanline VFX, no two days are the same. In this entry-level role, you will provide administrative and general support to the production team to help them navigate a fast-paced and fast-shifting environment.You must be located in Seoul.Production Assistant duties at Scanline VFX are varied. This entry-level role provides management and general support to the production team to ensure they work well in a fast-paced environment.This job requires you to live in Seoul.
- Assists and supports the Producer, Production Manager, and Production Coordinators in day-to-day activities, general production errands, and tasks on assigned projects
- Maintains crew lists in Shotgrid, helps update & maintain show email aliases
- Acts as an assistant to the VFX Coordinator to help follow up on items after dailies
- Shadow/ Support VFX Coordinators on artist rounds and serves as a backup point of contact for artist
- Creates, updates and maintains VFX show calendar including dailies, meetings, etc
- Notifies crew of dailies time and location
- Note taking in meetings, and learns to input into appropriate communication chanels (shogrod/ confluence)
- Helps setup client calls, and input client notes
- Helps those who need translation
- Assists and works with Producers, Production Managers, and Production Coordinators in their day-to-day duties, general production errands, and tasks on assigned projects.
- Helps maintain staff rosters in Shotgrid, and updates and maintains project email groups.
- Acts as assistant to the VFX Coordinator and helps follow up on post-daily items.
- Learn from and support VFX Coordinators as they make artist rounds, and assist as backup contact for artists.
- Create, update and maintain VFX project calendar including dailies, meetings, etc.
- Notifies the team in charge of the daily meeting time and location
- Learn how to take notes in meetings and enter them into appropriate communication channels (Shotgrid/Confluence)
- Organizes and supports client meetings and notes from clients.
- Provide assistance to artists in need of translation/interpretation
At Scanline VFX, we strive to set the highest standard of quality in everything we do. We constantly challenge ourselves to break new ground and exceed expectations. Our driving force is curiosity and we recognize that great ideas can come from everyone.
To apply for this job please visit linkedin.com.