|Hiring Organization||Air Arabia|
|Post Title||Jobs in Sharjah UAE|
|Post Name||Call Center Agent|
|Qualification||High School/Diploma or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 18 To AED 22 Per Hour|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
To support the Contact Center section across the entire network by handling customers’ inbound calls and providing information on the various products and services; processing flight and holidays reservations, modifications, and cancellations; promoting other ancillaries and services to maximize sales and enhance customers’ experience ensuring productivity is in line with set measures and company’s adopted policies and procedures.
Key Result Responsibilities
- Handles customers’ inquiries, requests, and complaints in a positive effective manner whilst ensuring the company’s branding and corporate image are reflected in a positive manner and as per approved quality standards.
- Responds to customers’ incoming calls pertaining to all kinds of inquiries, requests, and complaints timely and accurately to reflect a positive image of the company.
- Provides accurate information about the company’s products and services; processes travel bookings, modifications, and cancellations on reservations.
- Handles customers’ complaints of different nature, identifies and prioritizes problems according to complexity, and provides immediate solutions accordingly.
- As needed, escalates complaints to concerned parties in Contact Center or any other division and follows up on action taken.
- Promotes the company’s products and services through cross-selling such as ancillaries, holiday packages, loyalty programs, etc. ensuring monthly targets are met thus increasing the revenue and sales.
- Converts lead calls to Contact Center sales agents and field sales agents as needed and follow up with customers to ensure inquiries have been responded to effectively.
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of the Contact Center’s core activities & functionalities and supports the team in day-to-day operations ensuring maximum productivity, flexibility, and cooperation are achieved.
- Ensures all key performance indicators for customer satisfaction are achieved, including agreed service levels, quality standards, and productivity.
- Demonstrates willingness and cooperation in learning new initiatives and methodologies that add value to the overall performance.
- Performs any additional responsibilities as advised by the Line Manager/Supervisor.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
- High School/Diploma or equivalent.
- Capable of using technology systems and tools such as Microsoft Office.
- Good in English & Arabic Languages; (Non-Arabic speakers to be considered based on Line Manager’s approval only).
- No hearing or articulatory problems.
- No previous experience is required for this role; any experience would be treated as an advantage.
- The capability of understanding market trends and channeling them leads to effective customer care solutions
- Possesses effective communication skills that enable him/her to utilize in building sales and marketing techniques.
- Capable of understanding customers’ problems and directing them in the right channel.
- Ability to work for long hours and under pressure.
- Capable of identifying problems and immediately reacting to situations of different nature such as angry customers, complaints, and special requests.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set KPIs.