|Hiring Organization||NTUC FairPrice|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 3362 To SGD 5377 Per Month|
Full Job Description
As Singapore’s leading supermarket retail player and a household name close to all, we have grown with you over the years. It is now your turn to grow an exciting new career and fulfill your aspirations with us. Join us as we embark on a journey to make lives better for our customers, community, environment, and employees.
At NTUC FairPrice, we offer you more than just a job. We are committed to giving our employees a rewarding career through comprehensive development opportunities. We promise a wonderful workplace culture with ample opportunities for growth at different levels of your career. Every one of our 10,000 employees across Singapore is important.
If the prospect of working in an organization at the forefront of retail technology and innovation excites you, look no further.
Grow your career with us today and make a difference.
You will be the multi-disciplinary designer for the FairPrice group, Food Services business unit. You will be part of the customer & marketing team working on exciting growth brands such as Kopitiam, Wang cafe, Foodfare, Food Folks @ Lau Pa Sat, and many others across various online and offline formats.
We will design and/or adapt assets for marketing communications (digital assets for apps, social media or paid media, offline assets such as POSMs, stickers, etc), renovation (such as visual merchandising, brand stories, menu boards, uniform design, etc) and rebranding projects (packaging, logos, videos) launch.
Working closely with the Design Manager on overall creative direction. You are also required to put on a strategic and commercial hat, to constantly challenge yourself and the company to improve with the goal of creating a better customer experience and sales growth.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Assist the Design Manager to generate and deliver design solutions (eDMs, digital banners, collaterals, etc) and ensuring consistent brand voice and customer persuasiveness across all marketing touchpoints
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in Advertising agencies, Marketing departments, or Design Agencies.
- A creative flair with a good balance of aesthetics and achieving communication/business objectives.
- Have a passion for food, and be able to communicate the joy of food to customers, through.
- sound creative thinking, and execution.
- Experience working with Retail/F&B related companies.
- Working knowledge of food photography/styling, Video Production, and illustration skills are a bonus.
- Must have experience in responsive web design for iOS and Android, Apple, and Windows.
- Software skills: Adobe Suite (Especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects), Powerpoint, Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Highly customer-focused, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Motivated, meticulous and results-oriented.
- Adaptable with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player and ability to collaborate and work effectively with a variety of stakeholders.
- Work Location: Joo Koon (Fairprice Hub)
- Please note that your application will be sent to and reviewed by the direct employer – FairPrice
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.