A-VINZ PTE. LTD.
|Hiring Organization||A-VINZ PTE. LTD.|
|Post Name||HR Executive|
|Qualification||Possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2800 To SGD 3200 Per Month|
Full Job Description
The incumbent will provide support in the areas of all HR functions and be responsible for the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation. A 360 spectrum HR functions role and you will be reporting to the HR Manager.
Compensation & Benefits
- Monitor and consolidate staff attendance
- Process payroll (basic and commission)
- Process government-paid maternity, childcare leave, etc.
- Process CPF, foreigners’ workers levy, etc.
- Generate reports on HR headcounts, payroll, etc.
- Generate payroll journal for Accounts
- Perform IRAS submission (IR21/IR8A)
Employee Benefits & Administration
- Administer staff benefits (leave records, insurance policies, medical claims, etc.)
Recruitment & Staffing
- Consistent update of the job description
- Sourcing for candidates via job portals/ agencies/ schools
- Assist in the recruitment process, selection, interviews, and onboarding/ offboarding
- Assist in staff orientation (policies, benefits, procedures and etc.)
- Coordinate with internal and operation teams on resignation, confirmation, and all HR-related administrative
- Maintaining and updating staff personal files (online and offline)
- Organize, maintain and update employee information as needed and to ensure the accuracy of data
- Administer all work pass applications, renewal, cancellation, and other related matters
- Assisting in performance management and appraisal activities
- Identify, propose and implement any necessary initiatives to help boost employee productivity
- Preparation of LOO, LOA, confirmation, termination, certificate letter, etc.
- Assist in HR policy review and implementation
- Perform other HR duties as and when required by the HR Manager
- Assist in monthly employee engagements activities
- Assist in birthday celebrations, outdoor events, lunch orders, etc.
- Brainstorm for engagement activity ideas
Qualifications / Experience:
- Possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management
- Payroll experience of at least 4 years
- Well-versed in Timesoft and MS Office
- Familiar working with multiple entities
- Strong attention to detail and excellent team player
- Meticulous with an eye for details
- Immediate starter preferred
To apply for this job please visit sg.indeed.com.