Established since 1987, ECON Healthcare Group celebrates more than 35 years of commitment to quality healthcare and eldercare services this year. As a regional provider for integrated healthcare servcies in Singapore, Malaysia and China, the Group incorporates a chain of medicare centres and nursing homes, hospital services, a careskill training centre, a chain of senior services centres, home care services, ambulance services, physiotherapy services and traditional Chinese medicine services. The Group also provides consultancy for the development and management of retirement living communities.
- Sweep and mop the floor, cleaning of toilets and handling of laundry
- Clear all cutleries, tables and linens after every meal
- Maintain the cleanliness of the premises’ doors, windows, furniture and fixtures
- Performing gardening maintenance and plangting of various plants
- Work with garden hand tools and basic light machinery
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
To apply for this job please visit sg.indeed.com.