Project Management Intern
|Hiring Organization||Love, Bonito|
|Post Name||Project Management Intern|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 1200 To SGD 1500 Per Month|
Love, Bonito is a digital-first company on a mission to empower the everyday Asian woman and inspire self-confidence. We are the leading direct-to-consumer womenswear brand, headquartered in Singapore, with an omnichannel presence across Indonesia and Malaysia, a retail franchise in Cambodia, and are fast expanding into international markets namely Japan, Hong Kong SAR China, and the United States of America.
Founded, we are proudly female-founded with more than 70% female representation across our organization, leadership, and STEM roles (#girlpower!). We raised a US$50M Series C and know that we’re on the cusp of something great, where we’re working towards becoming the most thoughtful brand globally, for the Asian female consumer, especially when it comes to our products, community, and experiences.
There’s a lot more work to be done with all of our exciting plans. So we’re looking to team up with people who are wildly passionate about making an impact and be part of a dynamic team, in a workplace with no corporate BS (yes, you read that right!)
Overview Of Role
As the Project Management Intern, you will be supporting new store launches and co-managing other cross-functional, global initiatives to drive offline retail excellence, supporting the expansion of Love, Bonito. Reporting directly to the Retail Centre of Excellence Project Managers, you will play a pivotal role in shaping Love, Bonito through this exhilarating phase.
You are someone who is flexible, has a knack for problem-solving, communicates effectively, with the ability to respond quickly and enthusiastically to changes. Attention to detail and a shown ability to prioritize are critical in a fast-paced environment like Love, and Bonito.
As part of the Retail Centre of Excellence team, you will assist in high-stake projects that are complex in nature. Get exposure to international markets and learn how to navigate new landscapes while supporting the expansion of Love, Bonito. Learn about managing tactful collaborations amongst key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Support the Retail Centre of Excellence team in the management and execution of high-stake whitespace and store development projects.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Assist in the execution of high-impact projects end-to-end, to support operations and cross-functional initiatives across the organization
- Conduct research on tools and project management methodology and relevant topics to facilitate the implementation of expansion projects
- Create well-structured presentations and materials, which enable decision-makers to quickly digest and engage with subjects that are often complex in nature
- Recommend best practices for internal stakeholders’ consideration
- Liaise with stakeholders on procuring resources needed and ensure that these are done in a timely manner
Assist Project Manager to:
- Set and align key objectives with stakeholders
- Develop overall project timeline & milestones
- Effectively communicate overall project timelines, project deliverables, and resourcing needs to ensure that deliverables are completed in a timely manner
- Monitor and report the progress of ongoing projects to ensure all submissions are made in a timely manner
- Anticipate and resolve roadblocks with stakeholders
- Takes responsibility and ownership of their work
- Self-starter who takes initiative to overcome roadblocks
- Ability to work and adapt in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Enjoy learning new things and picking up new skills quickly
- A sense of curiosity and not shying away from asking questions
- Is resourceful and has a knack for solving problems with agility
- Good communication skills
- High attention to detail, logical and analytical
- Market-level internship salary and benefits provided
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.