Supply Planning Specialist
Karo Healthcare delivers smart choices for everyday healthcare. We own and commercialize branded, original over-the-counter products and prescription medicines. Our products are available in more than 90 countries, with Europe and the Nordic region as our core markets. At Karo Healthcare, we specialise in the sales and marketing of products for everyday healthcare. Our products range from prescription drugs (Rx) to branded over the counter (OTC) products. Our portfolio includes over 80 brands across seven categories: skin health, intimate health; digestive health; foot health; wellness; pain, cough and cold; and specialty products.
For our office in Stockholm city, we are now hiring a Planning Specialist, that will be responsible for the correct replenishment of products into Karo Pharma’s various warehouses, ensuring on time deliveries, keeping health inventory levels and optimizing cost. As a planner you will have daily dialogues with our suppliers mainly based in Europe and visits to them will occur.
- To ensure product availability to meet market demand with correct inventory levels at lowest possible cost
- Communication towards suppliers and 3PL to ensure correct and on time deliveries and correct supply levels according to company KPI
- Generate and validate, a monthly purchase forecast from planning system and communicate this to suppliers
- Drive monthly meetings with suppliers to ensure on time in full deliveries and coordinate actions
- Transportation management from supplier to 3PL (booking and inbound)
- Coordinate operational activities for new product launches
- Drive improvements and support to implement common processes and more efficient ways of working. This relates to systems, processes, master data handling, communication internal / external etc.
- Inventory management, take actions to keep healthy inventory levels, following up on stock levels on a monthly basis
- Master Data Management, keep all relevant planning data up to date, and correct
- Phase in / Phase out of new SKU and artwork components
- Continuous reporting of out of stock situations or other risks related to supply
- Drive and participate in various projects improving efficiency, cost, transparency and securing of supply
- Scrapping handling, participating in S&OP processes and support in various sustainable initiatives
- Preferably an academic degree or the equivalent in Supply Chain / Operations / Logistics / Engineering
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in working with supply planning in a complex environment, pharmaceutical and / or equally to FMCG with multiple sourcing sites and countries
- Experience from working with common IT tools (Microsoft Office) and ERP systems and planning tools. (IFS / SAP/ So99+ is an advantage)
- Flexile and adaptable with an action oriented, proactive and analytical mindset
- Ability to manage problem solving independently and drive solutions in an effective and cost cautious way
- Although you are process minded and have a great eye for detail, you also have strong communication skilled and can assure alignment with colleagues from different areas of the company
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Opportunity to create, grow, and encourage
- Apart from a competitive salary pack, there are lots of growth opportunities to meet your personal ambitions
- Flexible schedule and life work balance
- Responsibility for exciting and challenging projects that have a direct, visible impact on our customers and the industry
- Very positive work environment in a young, international, and motivated team
- Start-up spirit while being a part of the large international organization with strong values
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.