Clinical Marketing Specialist
Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Clinical Marketing Specialist to support sales and marketing (S&M) activities of DI/AT (Diagnostic Imaging) business area.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Support all marketing strategies and activities in line with BM. Assist BM for technical and clinical features of imaging systems and convince customer and increase their trust. Develop market and product knowledge to assist the team in sales & marketing strategies.
- Focus on customer clinical conditions to help S&M in understanding and answering them better. Guide them for integration of our solutions in their daily routine.
- Develop technical and clinical competition intelligence and comparisons to support sales and marketing activities in the field.
- Build up close relations with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs). Gain clinical, product and installed base insights from the market. Generate clinical messages to help S&M in argumentation. Catch and pass opportunities.
- Promote our clinical innovations. Prepare user/clinic/patient stories and “Innovation” content in collaboration with Corporate Communication.
- Build-up close and effective partnership with reference sites to improve their experience and gather strong arguments for marketing of related imaging modality. Care and nourish reference sites. regular visits. Update their knowledge about our solutions. Solve their problems in their daily clinical routines.
- Focus on how to promote DH & SY solutions. Present, demonstrate and convince customer for AI-Rad Companion, syngo.via, syngo virtual cockpit, teamplay with clinical and operational arguments. Develop local answers to address pain points of customer better.
- Maintains market expertise in knowledge of the competition and presents/demonstrates ability to counter any objections, provide competitive setups and speak knowledgeably regarding differences in system utilizing a positive approach.
- Assist internal and external marketing activities (congresses, site visits, internal trainings, etc.).
Your qualifications and experience:
- Proven minimum 3 years’ experience with radiology/interventional radiology departments a radiology technician or application related roles.
- Clinical knowledge about related topics.
- Image post-process experience will be preferred.
- Must be willing to travel as needed
- Intermediate level of English
- University degree preferably in related fields
- No restrictions for traveling
- Military service should be completed for male candidates
Your attributes and skills:
- Passion for the job and its deliverables.
- Team orientation – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams.
- Persistence and result orientation, especially in challenging business conditions.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills.
- Ability to set priorities and manage timeline under business stress.
- Strong analytical and technology skills needed.
- Ability to think strategically, as well as the ability to influence the actions and decision making of others in a matrix organization.
- Ability to be highly adaptable to complexity and change with accuracy and attention to details.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
Check our Careers Site at Healthineers Job Search – Jobs – Page 1 (siemens.com)
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Siemens Healthineers stands for a culture of (gender) diversity and inclusion. Therefor we expressively invite women to apply for this position.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Saglik Anonim Şirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time