Sr. Marketing Manager
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our diverse and collaborative teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
As country/region Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing the assigned marketing plan for a diverse region of growth markets in Europe, in line with company strategy to deliver the objectives.
In this role, you will…
- Define and executes regional marketing plan to local expectations and needs to drive brand awareness, doctor engagement and growth within OPEX budget including:
- Strategy Planning as part of Annual Operational Plan
- Localized campaign materials
- Implementation of media Planning including Digital
- Local evidence development (publications, speakers)
- Local Congress + exhibitions
- OPEX Budget Management
- Management and supervision of local Marketing function
- Recruit, manage and coach marketing resources
- Supervise, motivate and monitor team performance
- Achieve and overachieve the set objectives within regional budgets
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines
- Proactively represent the country and our customers providing insights and analytics for NPD and global strategy development;
- Use analytics and insights (including campaign ROI, customer reimbursement and competition) to support execution of the marketing plan;
- Build KOL network (speakers, key customers, institutions) to support execution of the plan;
- Drive + own communication as part of a multi-disciplinary country leadership team to drive and execute the marketing plan.
- Identify and champion local growth opportunities in addition to the regional plan
You will report into the region’s Marketing Director. You will be based in local office, with regular travel within the responsible market and occasionally to HQ in Rotkreuz, Switzerland.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES, in the area of:
- Key stakeholder in country leadership team to lead the country marketing plan.
- Development of country market insights and analytics to successfully execute country market plans.
- Translate and support of development of marketing campaigns to support product launches with regional brand managers (sales material, educational content, clinical support, online communication);
- Country Market analysis to support ROI expectations.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with country speakers, customers and universities.
- Cross functional coordination with Sales and finance teams to support business growth;
- Establishing close relationships with the global, regional and local marketing teams;
- Train and educate country stakeholders on required aspects of brand + brand strategy including development of training collateral.
- Utilize digital communication platforms to deliver plan
In this role, you’ll need …
- Strategic Thinker
- Highly Organized
- Action Oriented
- Takes initiative / proactive
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Results oriented
- Strong time management skills
- Display a strong sense of urgency
- Expert in Powerpoint, Excel, Word, and overall computer organizational skills
- Ability to lead and collaborate with cross functional groups.
- Fluent in English and fluent in language of assigned country;
- Bachelor degree or above, preferably in a marketing or business related field.
- Ideally at least 3-5 years of proven work experience in Brand Management at country level / similar experience
- Industry background in the medical device field, preferably with products that are sensitive to active consumer/patient demand.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Fluency in English.
- Preferably sales experience in medical devices
Work Schedule / Hours
Full-time position based in local office, up to 40% of travel required.
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the “Apply” link to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, Align is quickly growing so we are creating more opportunities to expand our Align family. Please consider joining our Talent Network to receive notifications about future jobs or sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Align Technology is a publicly traded medical device company that is transforming smiles and changing lives . Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners and OrthoCAD digital services. Did you know? Align is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials.
By joining Align, you will be part of a global, fast-growing company in one of the most dynamic industries. Great people, innovative technologies, and meaningful work – these are just some of the things employees say make Align Technology a great place to work.
We respect your privacy. Please review our Applicant Privacy Policies for additional information.
Global Diversity Statement:
At Align, we believe in the power of a smile, and we know that every smile is as unique as our employees. As we grow, we will continue building a workforce of diverse cultural backgrounds and life experiences and fostering a culture of open-mindedness and compassion for all our employees. We live our company values by promoting healthy people and healthy communities. All with the intent of changing millions of lives, one unique smile at a time.
Equal Opportunity Statement
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for positions with Align must be legally authorized to work in the country which they are applying for and verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.