Field Sales Executive
- In accordance to objectives, keeps current costumer portfolio and makes medium-scale customers’ visits in order to increase profitability of the company and takes necessary actions to improve business volume.
- Communicates with relevant department in accordance with the demand of the customer, provides optimal profitability and best offer to the customer and organizations the loading in case of positive return.
- Finds solutions for unapproved shipments by communicating with relevant product departments and shares shipment information with the customers.
- Communicates with customer responsible when its necessary for the collection of client payment problems.
- Provide attendance in coordination of the relevant product department during tender periods.
- Keeps up to date potential customers information data and makes data entries of periodical visit reports and order details.
- Makes market and competitor analysis and reports them to related unit.
- Bachelor Degree in related areas.
- At least 3 years of field sales experience in international forwarding & logistics sector.
- Sales experience and market knowledge is a must.
- Strong communicator and solution oriented.
- stress management.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- MS Office user experience.
- Active driver (License Class B) with no travel restrictions.
- No military obligation for male candidates.
- Residence in Istanbul.
With more than 74,500 employees worldwide, DB Schenker is one of the leading transportation and logistics providers in the world. If you are looking for a challenge, and are ready to elevate your career, consider joining one of our many top-performing teams. We’ve been providing employees with a variety of amazing jobs in logistics and transportation for more than 140 years.
We are looking for “Field Sales Executive” who is responsible for selling service and products of DB Schenker Arkas especially in Ocean Freight product with devotion for achieving the given targets and constant market analysis being in full collaboration with other functions and departments.