Junior QA tester
|Post Name||Junior QA tester|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 24000 To GBP 30000 Per Year|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom WC2E 7HA|
Full Job Description
CCP London is the newest studio in the CCP family, and we are looking for a Junior QA Tester to join our team and to work with the QA team on an unannounced online tactical sci-fi shooter set in the New Eden universe.
Excellence, Courage, Unity, and Honesty are our core values, and we are always on the lookout for these signals when we’re interviewing. We are an open book. Authenticity and a candid approach to meetings and interviews really help pave the way to not just managing expectations, but also smart and efficient decision-making. We offer a supportive and trusting work environment, with plenty of opportunities for growth.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic individual with an excellent eye for detail who can catch defects and contribute towards the overall quality of our project.
We believe diversity is a strength and we are looking for talent across the board.
Who are We?
CCP Games’ London studio has a truly unique offering when it comes to culture and vibe. Perhaps originating from and it’s often been referred to as, the Icelandic effect. It’s impossible to ignore. We are looking for someone who is passionate about what they do and who wants to learn from a great team and mentor those that ask.
- Identify defects and report them via a database (Jira)
- Validate new features and verify bug fixes
- Maintaining and updating test runs and scenarios
- Work closely with QA and Development teams
- Provide feedback regarding usability and quality
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A strong analytical and methodical approach to defect detection
- Pro-active problem solver
- PC platform gaming knowledge
- Passion for gaming
Nice to have:
- Any QA and/or Jira experience
What we can offer you:
- The inspiring challenge of working on a pioneering ambitious project with great co-workers
- An opportunity to learn and grow within an international company
- A multicultural work environment that encourages growth, creativity, and innovation
- Free breakfasts, lunches, drinks, and snacks (in the studio)
- A family-friendly work environment with flexible work hours
- Enhanced family leave policies
- Employer contributory pension plan
- Life Insurance * Private medical and dental (family)
- Quarterly and Annual bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
To apply for this job please visit jobs.50skills.com.