Hyatt Regency London Stratford
|Hiring Organization||Hyatt Regency London Stratford|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 25 To GBP 28 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom E20 1GL|
Joining the Hyatt Regency London Stratford is choosing a contemporary East London to stay in the heart of Stratford City.
The stylish Hyatt Regency London Stratford is set in the heart of Westfield Stratford’s urban shopping and entertainment complex. Walking distance to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, home to the iconic venues of the Copper Box, ArcelorMittal Orbit, London Aquatics Centre, Lee Valley VeloPark, and the London Stadium, home to West Ham United football club.
At Hyatt Regency, we consider every detail and create a place designed to energize the people within it. A place where our guests can come together to share, socialize and collaborate.
Your personal style and creativity are what make Hyatt Regency unique, and we are looking for a Receptionist, who embraces challenging the norm and who stands out to try new ideas.
- Checking hotel guests in and out and assisting with luggage when required
- Responding to internal and external calls, according to the Company procedure
- Being the first smiling face that our guests see welcoming them to the hotel
- Ensuring that all charges are correctly posted to the guests’ bills following the standard procedures
- Being aware of the hotel availability and that every opportunity to maximize room sales is taken
- Dealing with cash, cheque, and credit transactions in accordance with the hotel and company policy, and ensuring that any discrepancies are reported immediately
- Ensuring that the float handed over is checked and correct
- Ensuring that all messages received from guests are passed on accurately and as quickly as possible
Joining Hyatt Regency London Stratford, you are joining one of the UK Great Places to Work!
Receptionist – What is in it for you?
Being part of Hyatt Regency also means, joining the Hyatt family which has over 1000 hotels in over 60 different countries, also been recognized for over 5 years as a UK Great Place to Work Company for offering a great range of benefits, including:
- 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- F&B Discounts of up to 50% in Hyatt UK Restaurants & Bars
- Refer a friend bonus of £500 per colleague introduced
- Workplace pension scheme
- Cycle-2-Work scheme tax-free
- Dry cleaning of business clothes
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
- Complimentary meals on duty
To apply for this job please visit careers.wilsonjames.co.uk.