- Full Time
- Leicester, UK
About The Role
Join the Samworth Brothers Team and become part of our dynamic family!
At Samworth Brothers, we genuinely care about our colleagues and strive to create an engaging environment that values your unique contributions. We are committed to your success and offer a range of exceptional benefits that we believe supports your life and personal aspirations: –
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Private health scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Profit related pay
- Unlock your potential through training and growth opportunities
A key role in the Tesco commercial team, this role is intended to support Tesco in the delivery of key strategic projects that are mutually beneficial to Tesco and Samworth Brothers. The projects included will be vending, snacking, fresher trials, right range right store execution.
This role will be mainly based at the Tesco Head Office in Welwyn Garden City (AL7 1TW) but will spend some time at Samworth Brothers (LE4 2AD) offices and homebased working. This position will play a key role in being a conduit between Samworth Brothers and Tesco to overcome any operational or execution challenges on projects.
Within this role you will be responsible for supporting the Tesco buying team in implementing key projects which currently sit outside of the day to day responsibilities. These projects will be mutually beneficial opportunities that enable Tesco Food To Go category to grow and extend reach. This role will be crucial in gaining alignment across functions in both businesses to the actions needed to deliver against the projects. Ensuring the projects are delivered on time.
The Ideal Candidate
We believe that success is built upon collaboration and diverse perspectives. At Samworth Brothers, we welcome candidates who are passionate about working together to achieve greatness.
- Organised, and able to ensure a diverse group of stakeholders are both aligned to a project plan and delivering against it. Catching any issues with delays early so that pre-emptive action can be taken to get back on track.
- Excellent data literacy skills with the ability to deliver accurate and consistent reports in a timely manner
- Illustrates skill in integrating data and insight and able to convert into a meaningful ‘so what’.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that demonstrate professionalism at all times coupled with an inquisitive approach
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and managing multiple stakeholders that are both internal and external
- A multitasker who can seamlessly manage two sets of stakeholders and (potentially) competing priorities.
We also want you to thrive in an engaging and inclusive work culture where you will have the opportunity to take on personal accountability and take pride in your work. We encourage positive communication, and the building of strong collaborative relationships is essential to every role.
Join us at Samworth Brothers, where you’ll be more than just a team member – you’ll be an integral part of our thriving family. Apply today and embark on an exciting journey with us!
We are a fourth-generation family business producing high quality own-label products for many of the UK’s best-known retailers along with our own brands including Ginsters, Soreen, Higgidy, Dickinson & Morris and Walker & Son. We employ over 10,000 people in well-invested modern food manufacturing sites around the country.
At Samworth Brothers we take pride in our family feel within our businesses and work together to make things happen. We can offer you the stability of a wider group as well as the opportunities that that offers if you wish to progress your career with us. We are family and we would like to invite you to be part of that and support our teams in delivering great products to all of our customers.
Samworth Brothers do not engage with unlicensed gangmasters or third parties. Samworth Brothers will NEVER ask you for money in order to provide you with employment. If you are in any doubt, please contact an official Samworth Brothers representative.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.