Guest Relations Executive
ABOUT THE JOB:
Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts is a well-established luxury hotel company, which has had a distinct impact on the global hospitality market for the past two decades. Jumeirah has transformed the way that luxury is defined as exemplified by its flagship hotel, Burj Al Arab Jumeirah.
Today, Jumeirah is a Dubai national champion and an acclaimed luxury hospitality leader operating 24 Jumeirah branded properties in eight countries, employing more than 13,500 colleagues from across 140 nationalities.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for highly talented and experienced Guest Relations Executive (Hostess) to join Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts in Dubai on either a seasonal (6-months) or full time basis.
Your main duties will include the following:
- Ensures that all activities adhere to and support the Jumeirah International Quality Management System.
- Maintains working knowledge and follows all departmental Standard Operating Procedures at all times.
- Maintains a full awareness of restaurant layout and table plans in order to maximise potential covers and sittings.
- Promptly and professionally greets and seats customers wishing to dine.
- Maintains an effective reservation system to maximise the potential number of covers and to meet customers required needs.
- Actively monitors customer satisfaction upon guest departure and reports any problems to supervisor/ manager.
- Builds relationships with first-time and regular customers through guest recognition and professionalism.
- Actively uses up selling techniques to exceed guest expectations and increase revenue.
- Provides service colleagues with information that assists in exceeding expectations, predominately special needs and name of guests.
- Assists service colleagues with table and/ or counter service of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Assists service colleagues to provide table and/ or counter service of all menu items.
- Develops and updates food and beverage knowledge required to carry out duties.
- Provides advice on food and beverages to guests.
- Receives and stores food and beverages adhering to all food hygiene regulations and procedures.
Number of positions: 10
Salary: 2000 – 3500 AED + non-contracted service charge, tips, and language allowance (if applicable)
Benefits: Fully furnished shared accommodation (2 in 1) / live out allowance
ABOUT THE BENEFITS:
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes; fully furnished shared accommodation/live out allowance, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, bi-annual flight allowance, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, visa under Jumeirah sponsorship, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have the passion for consistent high-quality guest service. You will preferably possess a minimum of 1 year experience as a hostess or receptionist in a 5-star hotel or similar environment.
- You should have an excellent communication, interpersonal and guest service skills.
- It is also essential that you have good command of the English language (spoken and written)
- Knowledge in Micros and Opera is desirable.
- Additional language: Arabic, German, Spanish, French, Italian, and Russian are a plus
Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise.
Its award-winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience.
Today, Jumeirah operates a world-class portfolio of 23 properties across the Middle East, Europe and Asia and employs over 8,000 colleagues, representing over 106 nationalities.
Set across its own private beach, Madinat Jumeirah Resort is an authentic recreation of ancient Arabia, capturing the natural beauty of the region. Madinat Jumeirah comprises four grand hotels: Jumeirah Al Qasr, Jumeirah Mina A’Salam, Jumeirah Al Naseem, and Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf.
Madinat Jumeirah features over 50 restaurants and bars, conference and banqueting facilities including two grand ballrooms, a 1000-seat amphitheatre and the region’s only dedicated entertainment centre and multi-purpose venue, Madinat Arena. The facilities are interconnected by 3 kilometres of waterways and landscaped gardens.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.