Business Travel Support Executive
In this role you will provide key support to the senior management team in their travel arrangements and presents an excellent opportunity to work for one of the world’s top investment bank. It is an opportunity to develop your knowledge of worldwide destinations.
Please note: If we don’t receive your CV at the time you apply for this position, the application will be cancelled within 24 hours and your details will be deleted from our records.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Acting as support for the sales team with booking processes
- Liaising with Sales Consultants on their sales and keeping record of these
- Calculation of quarterly and annual incentive prize scheme across various areas of the company
- Assisting the Sales Consultants, with additional office tasks
- Creating detailed, often complex, itineraries for a variety of destinations and clients
- Liaising with our Managers
- Comprehensively capturing all client information as required by the system
- Working to tight deadlines, in an accurate and time efficient manner
- General administrative tasks
- Knowledge and travel awareness of at least 3 of the following regions: Europe and Scandinavia/Australasia/Americas/Middle East/India and Indian Ocean/Far East
- Proficient IT skills, confident with Microsoft office programs, especially Word and Excel
- Preferred knowledge of a sales and/or luxury travel working environment
You’ll work closely with the Global Banking country and sector coverage teams, as well as the other product teams, providing coverage, advisory, capital markets and financing solutions for corporate, financial institutions and sponsor clients.
- Confident self-starter
- Administrative knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail and a quick worker
- Excellent time management
- Hardworking, organised and able to multi-task
- Willingness to learn with a positive outlook
- A passion for travel and a desire to develop your knowledge of suppliers and destinations through desk research, study of specialist consumer and industry publications, industry networking, and regularly update your travel colleagues including formal training session
On this program, you’ll be a real part of the team, working with our experts and learning about the industry, our clients, our firm and a specific area of it. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centres, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
DISCLAIMER / POLICY STATEMENTS
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.