Who we are
Johnson Controls is the global leader for smart, healthy and sustainable buildings. Today, we offer the world’s largest portfolio of building products, technologies, software, and services; we put that portfolio to work to transform the environments where people live, work, learn and play.
This is where Johnson Controls comes in, helping drive the outcomes that matter most. Through a full range of systems and digital solutions, we make your buildings smarter. A smarter building is safer, more comfortable, more efficient, and, ultimately, more sustainable. Most important, smarter buildings let you focus more intensely on your unique mission. Better for your people. Better for your bottom line. Better for the planet. We’re helping to create a healthy planet with solutions that decrease energy use, reduce waste and make carbon neutrality a reality.
Sustainability is a top priority for our company.
We committed to invest 75 percent of new product development R&D in climate-related innovation to develop sustainable products and services. We take sustainability seriously.
Career The Power Behind Your Mission
OpenBlue OpenBlue: This is How a Space Comes Alive
What you will do:
Assists warehouse supervisor to coordinate day-to-day activities in a store or warehouse. Follows established procedures and guidelines to provide timely and effective clerical support to warehouse management, including record of receiving and distribution of goods (production material) in warehouse, accuracy and efficiency in handling warehouse documentation, evidence of goods flow within the plant, update of stock level for material coordinators, etc.
How you will do it:
- General warehousing such as receiving of shipment, goods receipt, picking and packing.
- Daily maintenance and housekeeping of the warehouse.
- Periodic inventory cycle counting Perform system transaction, update inventory.
- Sending emails to buyer, customer service, forwarder as primary method of communication.
- Maintain systematic filing & documentation.
- Any ad-hoc projects assigned by the superior
What we look for:
- Physically fit, able to carry loads up to 25kg, and enjoys working in a warehouse environment.
- Accurate and detailed oriented.
- Forklift and reach truck/stacker driving skills.
- Forklift driving license mandatory.
- Experience in SAP or Baan system preferred.
- Forklift license is a must.
Diversity & Inclusion
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion starts with our values. We lead with integrity and purpose, focusing on the future and aligning with our customers’ vision for success. Our High-Performance Culture ensures that we have the best talent that is highly engaged and eager to innovate. Our D&I mission elevates each employee ’ s responsibility to contribute to our culture. It ’ s through these contributions that we’ll drive the mindsets and behaviors we need to power our customers’ missions. You have the power. You have the voice. You have the culture in your hands.
To apply for this job please visit jci.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.