About the job
We are looking for a bright and motivated individual to work full-time as an office cleaner. The ideal candidate will be in charge of maintaining our office facilities to high standards. Duties will include daily cleaning of the whole office and conducting stock check to keep the office running smoothly on a daily basis.
What We Expect
- Clean, dust and mop office floors by using a variety of equipment and supplies
- Ensure that cleaning liquids are mixed in correct and safe quantities
- Wipe down desks and chairs and make sure that stubborn smears are removed using appropriate cleaning materials
- Empty trash cans and ashtrays and make sure that all trash is properly disposed off
- Clean and wash down windows and ensure that they are dried properly
- Ensure that the office kitchen and equipment is properly cleaned and maintained
- Wash down restrooms and ensure they are sanitized properly
- Replenish towels, soap and toilet paper in bathrooms on a regular basis
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Proven working experience as a cleaner
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Washing and ironing clothes knowledge
- Ability to work and coordinate as a team
- Excellent organizational skills a must
- Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision
What We Offer
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Occasionally dynamic and fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits and coffee daily basis
- Office in central location close to all amenities
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Educational possibilities (training)
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance in acquiring a visa and work permit
Platin Gaming is one of the major software developer companies with headquarters in Malta. Our core competencies are Sportsbook software development and slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing).
As a team of qualified individuals, we are aiming to bring more high-quality products into the iGaming market. Becoming a member of Platin Gaming staff, you can advance your career while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand-new projects.
You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.