JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
customer Team Member
Full Job Description
Welcome to JP Morgan chase. As a KYC Team Member, you will partner with the client-facing teams to ensure all client KYC records are compliant with regulatory standards in a timely fashion. In addition, you will validate all documentation provided in the end-to-end operational KYC activities of new clients and subsequent periodic renewal process of all clients ensuring a high-quality product.
You will review the collection and verification of data performed by the KYC Operations Analyst to ensure all KYC records are accurate and complete prior to a final review by the client-facing team. The KYC Operations Reviewer is expected to stay current with all regulatory changes and requirements around client KYC, Suitability and Documentation.
- Collection and verification of confidential client data via publicly available and internal sources.
- Compare and contrast differences within KYC records, highlight and escalate any discrepancies
- Engaging with Middle office and be part of KYC/AML interactions to complete the case as per the timeline
- Exhibit the highest standards of customer service to our internal and external customers (inclusive of confidentiality)
- To be part of the holistic client review team to follow up on outstanding alignment items within various line of Business and/or GFCC to close loop on the alignment
- To be flexible to work on other migration/remediation projects including Screening resolution, other LOB holistic alignment or Quality Assurance.
- Ability to comprehend the KYC risk factors and draft the overall risk summary for the client.
Required Qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Graduate Degree
- Fresher or 1 year experience in the Financial Services industry with a demonstrated track-record of delivery and/or relevant experience in Compliance, Corporate KYC, AML and Screening
- Outstanding client management, partnership building, leadership, and direct experience of dealing with multiple stakeholders at one time
- Excellent stakeholder management and analytical skills with the ability to work independently on multiple assignments.
- W illing to work a flexible schedule to accommodate business needs
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to evolving and changing priorities. Procedures change frequently selected candidates are expected to implement the changes
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.