JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Asset Servicing Project Manager – Associate -International Private Bank
Full Job Description
Being part of the Projects & Business Innovation Support team, you will be working in conjunction with our internal partners including Client Service, Advisors, Operations, Technology, Product, Business Management, Legal, Risk and Compliance.
The Team executes various Programs that provide solutions to optimize business flows, bring efficiencies, enhance controls and keep our platform compliant with regulations applicable to our legal entities and branches.
This is a unique opportunity to gain an in depth knowledge of all operational flows and contribute to a growing international business in a fast paced and innovative environment.
- Business Analyst/ Project Manager manages APAC Operations middle office strategic initiatives, such as business model changes, system implementation and integration, support new product/ market rollouts from operation perspective
- Partner closely with APAC Operations middle office team and technology partners to deliver strategic operating model and solutions
- Define end-to-end operating environment, design solutions and drive comprehensive solutions ensuring alignment to the Global operating Model
- Collaborate with various stakeholders (portfolio managers, dealing, business management, control parties, operations, internal and external service providers) to deliver results
Required Qualifications, Capabilities and Skills
- Minimum 5 years of relevant Project Management experience in one or several of the operations area (back or middle office), ideally in a reputable bank, fund administrator or financial institution across multiple jurisdiction
- Strong Background in Asset Servicing and more specifically in corporate actions management cross products (Securities, Mutual funds, Alternatives).
- Strategic thinking with the ability to implement very large projects across multiple legal entities worldwide with Strong analytical, organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong ability to design operating model including the control framework using previous experience in asset servicing (i.e. Corporate actions, income, Proxy and Class Actions).
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills, ability to work in collaboration building strong rapport with peers and strong Operations knowledge
- Previous experience in consulting would be a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree holder
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
To apply for this job please visit sg.indeed.com.