|Hiring Organization||Iron Mountain|
|Post Name||Junior Associate|
|Qualification||B.Com/MBA graduate who is a Fresher.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||20000/- To 25000/- Per Month|
|Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India 560048|
At Iron Mountain, we protect what our customers value most, from every day to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environment.
We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers.
Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) provides information management services that help organizations lower the costs, risks, and inefficiencies of managing their physical and digital data. The company’s solutions enable customers to protect and better use their information—regardless of its format, location, or lifecycle stage—so they can optimize their business and ensure proper recovery, compliance, and discovery.
Iron Mountain manages billions of information assets, including business records, electronic files, medical data, emails, and more for organizations around the world. Visit www.ironmountain.com for more information.
In this position, reporting to the Billing adjustments Team Leader is responsible for creating Credit and Debit Memos to accommodate corrections due to erroneous Billing. RM billing adjustments team processes invoice adjustments (debits/credits / Rebills) relating to any orders/transaction lines that are incorrectly billed to the customer.
Other duties include research, verification, and interaction with the internal cross-functional Team to fix the issues and provide complete customer satisfaction to internal and external customers with excellent customer service to uphold division policies and procedures
The position is challenging – it requires multitasking abilities and being flexible to change. Sound reading comprehension of emails, strong system skills, reliability, excellent keyboarding skills, and interpersonal ability with good oral and written communication.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Research and analyze billing-related issues; provide daily support to internal and external customers as required based on assigned centralized processes. Analyze billing information to provide recommendations and data to ensure accurate translation of contract and billing information.
Work to enforce the company’s standardization objectives while ensuring that there is no revenue impact on the business. Assist with post-conversion cleanup, analysis, auditing, and remediation projects as required.
Comparing prices & products/ services listings billed on invoices and performing invoice adjustments in SKP. Research customer billing issues and contribute to the timely resolution of the same. Preparing invoices as per work execution (onsite/offsite) on a daily/weekly / Monthly basis & in a timely manner with high-quality levels. Assist CDEs, BDEs, and internal stakeholders understand the billing history, and adjustments processed due to various reasons like quantity & price corrections, service not performed, etc.
- Provide excellent Customer Service to internal and external customers
- Sound reading comprehension
- Excellent verbal (oral) and written communication
- Speed and accuracy of data input experience required – Excellent keyboarding skills
- Proficient with MS programs – Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook (Other system experience is a plus)
- Flexible- adapts well to change. Ability to handle various tasks in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Excellent problem-resolution skills
- Highly motivated and Customer focused (internal and external)
- High energy level with outstanding work ethic
- Ability to think strategically, and act tactically
- Reliable Team Player
- Strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills, positive attitude, and teamwork driven
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective time & prioritization management
- Ability to execute transactions as per prescribed guidelines and timelines in order to meet the SLA and quality standards.
- Must exhibit a positive approach and the ability to work efficiently as an individual contributor.
- Ability to manage/work well with the team and efficiently distribute expertise in Industry and/or company knowledge.
- Qualification Required – B.Com/MBA graduate who is a Fresher.
- Category: gja_Customer Support
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To apply for this job please visit ironmountain.jobs.