Full Job Description
Kennedy Towers is the UAE’s largest short-term rental operator specializing in high-end residential accommodation for holidaymakers and corporate travellers. We are looking for the immediate recruitment of a professional guest relations executive to oversee customer experiences in our holiday homes.
Base Salary: Between AED 5000-AED 6000 pcm based on experience
Incentive Opportunities: Regular opportunities to earn more from commissions through a wide range of value-adding exercises for the company.
- Reconciling prepayments, accruals, and expense accounts for client expenses, as well as managing landlord utilities, service charges, security deposit refunds, and property unit permit payments.
- Ensuring timely and accurate payments towards landlord utility bills, service charges, and property unit permits, while also maintaining accurate records and filing systems.
- Conducting thorough checks on security deposit refunds, including receipts and deductions, to ensure accurate posting and timely refunds of net deposits.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly company profit and loss statements, as well as monthly client profit and loss statements and VAT invoices.
- Preparing monthly statements of accounts for landlords, ensuring accurate posting of all landlord expenses and matching with all internal systems.
- Experience producing accounting information for European markets is preferred
- Accounting Qualification (ACCA) and Higher-Level Education Required
The ideal candidate for this position will have a strong attention to detail, excellent organizational and time management skills, and a thorough understanding of accounts payable processes. Prior experience in a similar role is preferred. If you are a motivated and dedicated individual looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Job Types: Permanent, Contract, Fresher
Contract length: 24 months
Salary: AED5,000.00 – AED6,000.00 per month
Face Mask, Sanitizing, Disinfecting, Handwashing.
- Proficiency in using Quickbooks
- Higher diploma (Required)
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.