Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust
Full Job Description
The Health Care Worker is a key member of the multidisciplinary care team and will have a continuing responsibility to:
Deliver an effective and competent level of care under the guidance and supervision of the Multi-Disciplinary Team (MDT) and as determined by the patient’s care plan.
- Be fully aware of the needs of patients over a 24-hour span of care.
- Monitor, report and maintain a healthy, safe, and secure workplace by knowing and taking account of the Health and Safety at Work, Reporting of injuries, diseases, and dangerous occurrences regulations, Control of substances Hazardous to Health, European H&S Regulations, Adhering to Trust policies and local service protocols.
- Recording and reporting accurately any changes related to the patient’s current behavior and/or risks to the Nurse/healthcare professional in Charge in a timely manner.
- Recording care is given and reporting omissions accurately and in a timely manner.
- Supporting and carrying out therapeutic observations as required and instructed.
- Promoting a healthy, safe, and secure environment by adhering to Trust statutory health and safety requirements and maintaining the confidentiality of information at all times in compliance with Trust policies, procedures, protocols, and guidance.
- Supporting new team members.
- Demonstrating a professional approach to work, and abiding by the Trust values.
- To provide comfort, compassion, empathy, and time to patients and their carers, family, and loved ones.
- Undertake and maintain all essential training to the role.
- Working confidently in a variety of environments that present different challenges whilst continuing to act in a professional manner.
- Balancing all aspects of the job role across the 7-day working pattern.
- Being flexible and responsive to competing demands
Come and work with us in the Garden of England where we combine exceptional professional development opportunities with a tremendous quality of life.
We are Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust (KMPT), providing mental health, learning disability and specialist services, serving 1.8 million people across the county.
The Trust (rated Good overall by the CQC and Outstanding for care) has 3,283 staff working in 66 buildings across 33 locations, covering an area of 1,450 square miles.
Highly Trusted Work-From-Home Jobs:
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs
- Get Paid To Take Photos
- Work From Home Jobs - Multiple Fields
- Writeappreviews.com - Get Paid To Review Apps On Your Phone
- Paid Online Writing Jobs - Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online
- Get Paid To Use Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Recommended Interview Questions to Crack Any Interview:
You will be joining friendly, passionate colleagues, rich in diversity, who are committed to providing excellent care to our service users and their loved ones.
The nature of our work attracts kindness and compassion as standard and everyone from our cleaners and porters to the chief executive and chairman are recognized as playing a vital role in providing exemplary service.
Please refer to the attached job description for full details of the main responsibilities of the role.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.