KEO International Consultants
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Document Controller to join our award-winning team based in Al Ain, UAE.
This position is responsible for the organization and coordination of all commercial and technical documents. Responsibilites will include, providing system reports, maintaining and updating electronic information systems and ensuring the accuracy of all documentation and regulatory procedures.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Technical knowledge of the Document Control Systems such as ACONEX and associated processes.
- Experience planning, allocating and evaluating workloads to meet project requirements through effective time management skills.
- Detail-orientated skills.
- Adaptable to change.
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to use initiative and provide practical solutions to complex issues and proposing areas for continual improvement.
- Encourage teamwork to develop and maintain an effective team environment.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.