Khanal foods Private Limited
Customer Support Executive
Full Job Description
1. Responding promptly to customer inquiries.Communicating with customers through various channels.
2 Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
3 Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
4 Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
5 Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
6 Communicating and coordinating with internal Teams
7 Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support”
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹450,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Leave encashment
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bengaluru, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- What is your current CTC?
- what is your expected CTC?
- What is your notice period?
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.