Kids Coding Academy
Full Job Description
Kids Coding Academy is seeking to appoint a teacher in who will be responsible for the following:
- Teaching lessons at our many client schools on a Monday, Wednesday and Thursdays.
- Daily admin.
- Driving to our client schools.
- Conducting demonstrations at potential schools.
The successful candidate is someone who:
- Is hard-working with at least 2 years work experience
- Experience working with kids or a teaching background.
- Has their own car.
- Completely computer literate (Word, Excel, Email) iPad knowledge is a bonus
- Good at multitasking
- Works well under pressure
- Maintains long lasting relationships
- Excellent command of the English Language. Both written and verbal.
This position requires the successful applicant to drive to client schools in order to conduct lessons. All training will be provided.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Pay: R6000 salary.
Kids Coding Academy is an extra mural service provider. We teach children the fundamental concepts of computer coding/programming in a fun and interactive way.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Salary: From R6,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Durban, KwaZulu-Natal: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
To apply for this job please visit za.indeed.com.