King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre
Responsible for the safe operation of a Heavy/ Light Motor Vehicle for the transportation needs of the Hospital.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
1. Drives personnel/materials in any Heavy/ Light vehicle as assigned.
2. Operates the vehicle in safe and efficient manner. Observes traffic regulations of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
3. Observes operational schedules, assigned bus stops and pick-up/discharge points of passengers.
4. Inspects vehicles prior to assignment. Reports any damage on the vehicle in the Vehicle Log Sheet and to the dispatcher.
5. Completes Vehicle Log Sheet at the end of each assignment.
6. Reports any accidents, malfunctions of vehicle to the duty Dispatcher.
7. Follows all Hospital’s related Policies and Procedures.
8. Participates in self and others’ education, training and development, as applicable.
9. Performs other related duties as assigned
Intermediate or Elementary School Education is required.
One (1) year of driving experience with Intermediate School Education, or three (3) years with Elementary School Education is required.
- Valid Saudi Heavy-Duty Driving license is required.
- Saudi Nationals Only.
To apply for this job please visit sa.indeed.com.