Full Job Description
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Experience an asset
- Staff accommodation available
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
Equipment and machinery experience
- Deep fryer
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Free parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 hours per week
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.