KOLEKAR HOSPITAL & ICCU
Full Job Description
- Represent the hospital to the public by handling and screening incoming telephone calls; recording and transmitting messages; receiving and announcing scheduled visitors; screening unscheduled visitors to the doctors/RMO
- Arrange appointments for doctor by maintaining master appointment schedule/OPD register; rescheduling appointments when conflicts arise.
- Provide office services support for administrators by inputting data; proofreading documents; gathering information; preparing reports; maintaining files; ordering and maintaining supplies and equipment.
- Enhance the hospital’s customer service reputation by assisting patients, visitors, and physicians to resolve expressed concerns.
- Contribute to a safe and secure environment for patients, visitors, physicians and co-workers by following established procedures.
- Keep information confidential by following the employee confidentiality policy.
- Supports inter- and intra-departmental cooperation by contributing to effective working relationships.
- Accomplishes administration and hospital mission by completing related results as needed.
12th Pass/Any Graduate
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹18,000.00 per month
- Rotational shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mumbai, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Front desk – Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.