Jump to: Hide
Certified as a Top Employer for UAE, Qatar, KSA, and Oman; KONE is dedicated to a better world of work and exhibits this through excellent people practices.
We are committed to fostering a great work culture and inspiring the highest standards of quality and efficiency from the team putting our people first and creating a workplace that nurtures collaboration, diversity, growth, and well-being.
KONE Middle East & Africa (KMEA) is embarking upon an exciting growth phase through a direct presence in 12 countries and more than 60 distributor markets within the region. To complement our growth plans, we are looking for a Stock Keeper to be based in Doha, Qatar, responsible for the Branch Proximity Stock. He performs all activities related to incoming or outgoing goods.
- Accountable for processing all incoming goods activities for Branch Proximity Stock, order-related material deliveries, or parcel deliveries
- Processing all outgoing goods activities for Branch Proximity Stock, order-related material deliveries, or parcel deliveries
- Perform the Physical inventory of branch Proximity Stocks, according to frontline and global regulations
Are you the one?
- Bachelor’s Degree holder
- Working experience in a similar professional area.
- Experience in warehouse and inventory management
- Good SAP material management tool user knowledge.
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice.
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.