Project Manager – Korean
Specific Skills for PM :
- Strong PM skills – previous experience with top Canadian Banks with 10-12 years of exp.
- Business Experience with Equity Markets, Capital Markets ,Wealth Management.
- MUST BE FLUENT IN THE KOREAN LANGUAGE .
- Must have Application Development experience.
- Preferable experience with Data and Cloud
- Strong communication skills – ability to articulate complex concepts in a concise manner
Good to Have :
- Relationship Management — Ability to establish and build healthy working relations and partnerships with clients, vendors and peers.
- Team Management and Team Building – Ability to form, build and manage effective teams.
- Leadership — Knowledge of approaches, tools, and techniques for inspiring others and gaining their trust, cooperation and support.
- IT Project Management – Knowledge of and experience with tools and techniques for planning, organizing, monitoring and controlling IT projects.
- Influencing – Ability to impact decisions within and outside own organization.
- Decision Making and Critical Thinking – Ability to resolve difficult project management problems by effective application of the project management principles, accountabilities and best practices.
- Coaching – Ability to encourage, motivate and guide individuals and teams in learning and improving effectiveness.
- Application Delivery Process – Knowledge of major tasks, deliverables, formal methodologies and disciplines for delivering new or enhanced applications.
- Vendor management – Knowledge of processes and techniques for defining a Statement of Work with a vendor and proactively managing the vendor’s progress and performance against the Statement of Work to ensure quality and timeliness in the vendor deliverables.
- Integration Planning – Ability to view the entire (cross-portfolio) platform for a project, define the inter-dependencies, develop an integrated project plan, monitor the progress of all components and identify/resolve impacts when the timing of components shifts.
- Business Case Justification – Knowledge of approaches, tools and techniques for justifying a project by identifying cost, benefits, opportunities and threats.
Portfolio/Cross portfolio senior executives in Business and Technology. This includes business sponsors and stakeholders in multiple lines of business, Project Managers and other project members in other technology groups, as well as external partners and vendors.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.